Ian vom "Blog With No Name" veranstaltet auch dieses Jahr wieder den "Secret Santa". Im Prinzip ist es wichteln - mit Wargaming Aspekt. Preisspanne ist festgelegt mit 15 GBP plus Porto. Ich finde die Idee klasse und mache direkt mit. Zu finden hier: http://walladvantage2.blogspot.de/2014/09/calling-secret-santas-iii.html
1. To enter you need to either have a blog or be a regular follower of this blog already. This is to give confidence to all involved that everyone will follow through to the end. If you have a blog and don't follow this one it's OK to join in.
2. The present should be around £15 plus postage (best to buy the present actually in the country the receiver lives in so cutting down postage costs)
3. It's OK to have a wish list but it's just as good to buy something you think the person would like. Blog details of your target are given so you can snoop.
4. Whilst it's not essential it really added to Cath's enjoyment when the SS checked in with her to let her know target had incoming.
5. You should pimp the Secret Santa on your blog to hopefully increase the numbers joining in.
6. You should sign up by 15th November so to allow time for picking gifts.
7. Gifts should arrive by 20th December if possible. It's fine to get the supplier to send direct and I would be cheeky and ask them to gift wrap ;-)
8. Item/s should be wargame related though it's OK to throw in something odd if you want to.